Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A cup a cup a cup

**Edited for correction:  although we do love that movie and they do talk about making an easy cobbler recipe,, looking through my cookbook tonight I realized that I actually got this recipe from Shellie@Allthingssouthern.com   .. oops! 

I love that my daughters enjoy watching some of the older movies as much as I do. One of our favorites is Steel Magnolias. And we love the part where she's talking about making a cobbler,, with a cup of this, a cup of that ..etc... Well we adapted/adopted it to our liking and now its our Easy Peach Cobbler recipe,, And it is one of our most favorite desserts, right after Strawberry cheesecake of course.  All you need is a cup of milk, a cup of flour, a cup of sugar, a stick of butter and a can of peaches.  I usually make it in a casserole dish but I used one of my cast iron skillets this time and it turned out great. 



1 comment:

  1. I make this all the time..I think its the best and the easiest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails