Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
crafting stuff,, a cricut, scarves ,
necklace and a new printer
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
plaques my daughters made for me
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
iphone, camera, and house stuff
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
my mama's cornbread dressing and mother-in-laws potato salad
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
gift tags, tote bags and chalkboards
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Rudolph and any of the family Christmas specials that come on TV
9. Favorite holiday song?
Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt and I wanna hippopottamus for Christmas
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Taking the annual Christmas photo for the cards that usually dont even make it to
the mail box,, and going to the Christmas parades.
To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends!
If you're a follower of my blog consider yourself tagged and get in on your chance to win some of these goodies.. good luck and Merry Christmas
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Ha ha ha,, thats what the kids used to say.. But anyway I won a give-a-way,, a handbag/totebag..and I love bags/purses/totes of all kinds so i'm really excited,, cant wait to get my 'prize in the mail.. I entered the give-a-way at The Shabby Chic Cottage and won a bag from Pink Oyster Designs - she makes handbags, totes and backpacks from weathered sails. They are just tooo cute. She is very talented. Here is a picture of one of her bags,, I hope its the one I won. Thanks Gina for hosting the carnival of give-a-ways and thanks Kim for the great bag.