Carol at ChooseJoy has tagged me,, my very first tag.. YAY!!!
Each person tagged should share 7 random things about themselves and then tag 7 people and include their links. Be sure to leave them a comment also so that they know they've been tagged.
Sooo 7 random things about me... Lets see
1. I'm an addict -- my drug of choice???? Coca Cola,, i know shameful,, I can't put it down. I even drink it while i'm taking a bath!
2. I drive my husband and kids crazy thinking of all different sorts of things to make, build, sew, etc... but they love me anyway!!
3. I'm a self-taught cake decorator..Learned most of what í know so far from a website called CakeCentral.com and its wonderful members there. . hope to get pics of the cakes i've done on my blog soon.
4. I think I may have social anxieties... the jury is still out on that one.
5. I love Loretta Lynn - ever since I was a young girl. I was definitely country when country wasn't cool..
6. I'm sometimes judgemental of people before I get a chance to know them,, Not real nice I know,, i'm working on it people!
7. I love purses,, these are my other weakness,, but I won't, I refuse to pay a lot for them,, I don't even care about the big name brands,, as long as I like it I don't care what name is on it.
So there you have it,, some odd things about me.. These are the people I choose to tag if they want to play along and anybody else that reads this consider yourself tagged also,, amd leave me a comment if you do so I can check out your 7 random things also. Thanks Carol this was fun!!
Liz at MabelsHouse -- a fun girl,, another great writer and good blog to read
Chrissy at ChicaSchmica --- My traditions swap partner this year, so much fun!
Edie at lifeingrace --- love to read this blog,, such a great writer
Kim at Foreverwherever -- fun blog that I recently found
Shellie at Allthingssouthern -- you'll love this blog even if you're not southern..
Diane at Apictureisworthathousandwords - hosts Trash to Treasure Tuesdays
tinsandtreasures -- that's weird, i don't know her name,, but she has a great blog and lovely homemade things for sale.
Now let me email these nice people and let them know they've been tagged. Hopefully they won't mind.