Friday, February 12, 2010

Charm and another Snow Day

I am seriously slacking in keeping up with my blog lately,, I have things to post about from waaaayy back in November and I need to get myself in gear.. but today is snow day in our area.. the snow is beautiful, no work, Jeff's at home, all my kids are here plus a few extra .. this is a GREAT day!

I also found out that I made it in time to win a super cute charm from Janelle Sew Blessed at OSewprecious ,, I cant wait to get it.. you can find her here and see all of the cute things she does.


tractor at Amb's house


Made a little snow cake

3 comments:

  1. We just got more snow tonight and I am sooo going to copy your snow cake in the morning with my 5 yr old little girl! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The snow cake was so cool. I've never seen anything like it.
    Have a great weekend and I'm glad that I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow cake, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails