Thursday, March 4, 2010

Paint cures boredom..

Linking up with Gail over at the Shabby Chic cottage.. be sure and hop over there for a visit, you will not be disapointed. Thanks for stopping by!

A couple weeks ago I got SUPER bored one night, was looking for something to do and decided to try painting a little sign,, this was just a scrap piece of paneling type board.. not square or anything.. I drew each little shape and then painted it in green,, looking back I think it would've been easier and faster to just freehand the shapes with the paint brush as I went. I freehanded the name and think it looks ok even though its not centered. Made this one for Alana, special little friend of Amberly's. I want to try my hand at a slightly bigger version but with a bit more design to it.







2 comments:

  1. I'm with you- Painting is fun, a great pick-me-up, and awesome for adding a special touch- Love the girly name sign :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails