Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Yard art

Hey everybody ( if there is still anybody reading.. LOL ) Im still in a funk over here.. I have lots of things I'd like to do but finding the time and the energy to do them is another story.  So I thought I'd share somebody elses creativity. 
My husband has an aunt (Aunt Brenda ) that lives on the coast and does all sorts of painting and creative artsy things.  Here are some things she has been working on for Christmas.  

If you're in the Pascagoula, MS area and are interested in any of these let me know and I will get you in contact with her. 











 this is what will be on the this years Christmas tshirts.




I love this wreath!




3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff. I really like that candy wreath!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! My fave is the gingerbread train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ginger breadmen train is awesome

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails