Friday, June 5, 2009

Projects on the cheap!

I used this little sheet of letters I got at HobbyLobby ironed Amberly's initials on the purse (a garage sale find) and Melanie's initials on the bath robe (also a find) . . .







For this little sign I typed and filled the entire page with the saying "Laundry~loads of fun", Used word art to put the Help Wanted on top of that and printed it out,, I tried to stain/age it a little with some tea bags,, and then I used my ModPodge and stuck it to a scrap pc of wood ,, Its hanging in my laundry room.
This last project was inspired by Kara at Creations by Kara , She made the cutest letter project using a scrap pc of wood and making her own patterned paper. She has a blog that is definitely worth checking out,, so go say "hi".

2 comments:

  1. I love how you monogrammed the purse and bath robe!

    And your sign is perfect! What a cute saying for the laundry room. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute sign for the laundry room...perhaps a summer project for me...
    Thanks for the link too. Have a great weekend. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails