Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Melanie

We celebrated Melanie's birthday with a cookout and the family.  It was a really nice day.  I made her cake so that she would remember, years from now, that she was pregnant on her birthday.  I went the super quick and easy route this year.  I cut out the silhouette, attached it to the back of a piece of camo birthday paper and laminated it with contact paper and stuck it on the cake.  She's keeping it to put in her scrapbook. 


also covered the cake board in contact covered camo paper 

On Sunday we went to my mother n laws house to celebrate another birthday,, our nephew Davey. 
He's turning 15 this week.  This cake was almost a flop,, the cake split in the middle and the skateboard dude had a
big indention down his chest,,, lol.. but they liked it anyway.   



I goofed on the fingers/arm,, dont look at that part.. LOL


I found out this morning that I won a book giveaway over at Susie Harris blog. , (I love her blog) .   And in the spirit of
giving it forward as I have said before when  "I" win ,, one of "you"  will win too.  So check back next week for a giveaway. 

It is REALLLLY hot in Missisippi today,, hope everyone is staying cool wherever you are. 

Debbie



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails