Wednesday, July 6, 2011

View from my phone. .

Wow,, didn't realize that I hadn't posted in a while. Lots of projects in my mind but I havent been very productive lately so I'll just share the veiw from my phone with ya.. Enjoy!
Mel - 28 weeks on the 4th - this was her b'day and dr visit day. 
The little Mann .. always trying to figure out how to buy something. 
Pretty sure he was looking on craigslist at a truck or something.
My new cup from Hobby lobby,, 50% off.. yay! 
Jeff taking a dive in the pool at his brothers house ,, tyler and peyton waiting
for their turn.


Amb with her little cousin Brenna Claire -- she makes the cutest faces.
Amb is 14 weeks here. 

Made another flag - used old tongue and groove boards (think thats what they
are called) that I got from my sisters house.  Super easy and quick project.


Well thats it for now,, Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th of July celebration. 






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails