Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh how we love to paint

NOT!   Well, maybe a little,, but I think painting a room is just overwhelming and I get bored.  I like small projects.  We started on the nursery for Skyelar this past weekend.  All we got done was the primer on the walls.  She has a cute plan for elephants and will be using black, pink and white as the main color in the room.  I cant wait to see it all finished.


Its an old house and the walls are paneled and were
previously painted brown.  Hoping that by primering the walls
first the paint job will look good. 

I think its gonna look really good when its finished.

This is the pregnant one,, but the way she's standing by the
wall you cant hardly tell . 

?? pink and black socks with an orange shirt,, Im stylish that way.. LOL


And this one was too busy taking pictures of herself. And then she got sick
so she didnt get to help finish but she had paint splattered all on her face. 


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see photos of the nursery,it sounds darling. Oh my gosh are paint fumes o.k. for pregnant ladies?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails