Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I did it without my hubby,


Hey, everybody


The Shanty2Chic girls are having a "I did it without my hubby" party.


This is a memo/photo holder that I made awhile back for my daughter. I really needed to cut the boards and make them all even and such, but I didnt want to ask "him" for help so I just laid out the boards and stapled them together and then modpodged the whole thing with brown paper. After all that glue and paper it held together really good.


You can click here to check out Whitney and Ashley's blog and see all the other posts that others have linked up.




6 comments:

  1. Cute! I bet she loves it:) Thanks for linking up!!
    ~Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. chicken wire!! such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a window I did a fleur-de-lis on and it got broken... I still have the frame... I also have some chicken wire... thanks for the inspiration!
    Love your project!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never go wrong with modge podge and chicken wire :o) VEry cute!
    peace, cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little message board ~ love the chickenwire!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails