Monday, June 20, 2011

Its Knot-so-Hard flip flops

I love the name of these easy to make flip flops .. and really,, its Knot so hard!  I made them in about 20 minutes.  I wasnt sure I'd like actually wearing them though,, but I do.  The tutorial can be found here



never mind the ugly feet but here's how they look on. 

also added a few strips of fabric tied on for a shabby look.

(flip flops cost $1 at Dollar General so a very inexpensive project to do.. especially if your looking for kids projects)

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I might have to try these. I live in my flip flops-MY MANY MANY PAIRS OF FLIP FLOPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Debilou,
    Yes, this would be a great project for kids in the summer. When mine were at home, I was always trying to think of new 'boredom busters'!

    Have a terrific Tuesday. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    I just wanted to let you know that the Canadian postal strike has ended and with the holiday coming up this weekend, I will be shipping your BFFE package either tomorrow or monday.
    Hope all is well.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails