Friday, August 26, 2011

ITS FRIDAY...


I am sooooo glad its Friday.  There is still so much to be done for this wedding.  My head is going in a thousand circles.  Amb's bridal shower is this weekend.  Her Aunt Sissy, and mamaw's are giving the shower.  She's really excited.  We're planning on working on the bridesmaid bouquets this weekend.  I hope to have some pics to show you on Monday and hopefully get some constructive feedback on. 


found this thread in my sewing basket,, I wonder how long I've had it.  I havent
seen thread for 20cents at WalMart in FOREVER!!


My shoes LITERALLLY fell apart at work yesterday,, I mean the more I walked
the worse it got.  Kinda the way I feel lately.  Planning a wedding and getting prepared mentally
for a new grandbaby and trying to keep the house somewhat clean and the family fed is wearing me out. 


(horrible picture ) oh and did I mention,, we have a new lab puppy and 4 little kittens.  
Can't wait to get rid of these little suckers.  I'll be offering a free box of food and a cat litter pan as
an enticement to take a free kitten.  I hope it works. 


4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all that you have to do. Love the little kitties, but I'm glad I live too far away to take you up on your offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tgif!
    I had a pair of shoes do that. I still wore them (when it wasn't raining) hahahah
    great idea of offering the cat stuff with a kitten!
    have a great weekend, good luck with all that STUFF!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes o. k. Stay in bed all day Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails