Friday, September 18, 2009

So much inspiration..






I love trying learning new things. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment. Which is why the DIYshowoff is one of my favorite blogs. She takes the time to find and feature lots of other bloggers that are nice enough to share DIY ideas and projects as well as some of her own. If you're looking for ideas or just want a little bit of encouragement and inspiration than you really need to check out this blog.




This was one of the very first features I found after discovering her blog. This chair was done Roeshel at Evangelines Vine. ( click the picture to go directly to the link) and she goes through the process of how she turned a drab chair into a fab chair.


And it led to the creation of my magazine rack using the same technique with the letters.


1 comment:

  1. Aw, Debbie! Thank you so much for playing along and sharing with your readers! I'm so excited! I feel "famous"! ::smile::

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Good luck!!!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails