Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crafting crafting crafting

EDITING:: Joining the party over at Donna's ~ FunkyJunkInteriors .. not only does she do some of the most amazing makeovers and projects there's a linky party for window treatments tonight,, so go,, take a look at what everybody has done!!

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


Been finding all kinds of things i want to do this week.. Lindsay from LivingwithLindsay featured this bookpage wreath,, and I thought that is too cute and I can do that, so I did it that very night.. this was a really simple project and it didnt take too long, although i think mine might need a few more pages added here and there. If you want to see the original inspiration click here.



I've had the letters cut out to make this sign for weeks now, I was gonna do it my usual way but decided to paint them on this board that was originally a "BOO" sign from the dollar tree..


I also made a simple little valance for the kitchen window,, which looks much better than the ugly lacy one that was there.. (dont look at the dirty blinds)


A few weeks ago i finally got around to making some drapes for the living room, out of drop cloth, what else? I love them and this material. Got lots of ideas for the rest of it.



Thanks for stoppy by and looking around. I'm off to find more stuff that I won't have time to do.. happy crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Your wreath looks great!! I spent a few days adding pages to mine here and there. Wasn't it easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Lindsay's wreath, yours looks great. Nice job on your sign (free hand!?) and window treatments too.

    @cheapchichome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you mastered that wreath quick like! It's gorgeous!!! And so are your other projects. I can tell you're pretty handy with a sewing machine. I'm jealous. :)

    Thanks for linking up to SNS #4!

    Funky Junk Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that same wreath and it's on my to do list...looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails