Monday, November 23, 2009

Favorite Recipe



There's a recipe party going on over at The Shabby Chic Cottage so I thought I'd share our favorite cheesecake recipe.. Go on over and see all the wonderful recipes being posted.

Homemade Cheese Cake

When my kids were younger they loved me to fix the cheesecake in a box with strawberry topping and it is really good. But about two years ago I found this recipe from somewhere for a homemade cheesecake.. and OH MY GOSH it is reallly good and so simple.

2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese (let it come to room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 graham cracker pie crust

Cream together the cream cheese and sugar, add the eggs and vanilla and mix. Pour into the pie crust and bake at 350 for about 45-50 minutes.. the top will brown slightly and rise, as it cools it will settle down. Serve it plain or with your favorite topping. Enjoy.

click here to go to home page and older posts



2 comments:

  1. I <3 Cheesecake! Thanks for posting this. Seems quick and easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    I'm just stopping over from TSSC. This sounds Amazing, and actually quite simple. I love cheese cake but have never actually made it myself. I know. Shame on me. I must try it. Thanks for sharing.

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails