Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back Porch Christmas Tree




Hey Ya'll - Happy Wednesday !
This is my little "Charlie Brown" Christmas pine tree. It is just 3 limbs that fell from a pine tree during our snow last week put together and stuck in a pot. I threw on some lights a few decorations, including some fabric scraps and called it done. I added another sign i painted on the window sill. You can't see it too well. Its not that pretty but with the porch light off and the Christmas tree on it adds a touch of Christmas (not to mention a little bit of light) to the entry way at night.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet! What a great way to bring a festive touch to your entry!

    I put your package in the mail yesterday...my apologies for it's untimeliness! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails