Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Frames Frames Frames







These are a few frames that I've had for awhile now and just haven't decided what to do with them. I didn't pay anything for them and they seem to be good quality frames. I love the one with the oval ,, the frame is a whole piece of wood, its not put together at the corners like lots of frames are. The other one is really unique,, I haven't taken it apart because I didn't want to mess it up if it might be worth something, but if you can look closer the yellow mat around the inside of the frame is some sort of velvet or something like that. I tried to take a good picture of the front and back to give you a better idea of what it is. If anybody has any ideas for what to do with them I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a comment and shoot me an email.. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails