Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mail box and key holder

Linking up with Strut Your Stuff Thursday over at Somewhat Simple 

A few weeks ago my oldest daughter asked me to make her something to hang her keys on.  So I got to work and came up with my own little mail box and key holder.  And i'm really proud of this one because I didnt see someone elses and go by their design,, I did it all on my own.  And since I'm not really good at explaining all the steps, I hope the pictures will help you understand. 














2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I need one of these. We're always looking for the mail the kids bring in and put in a different spot each day. Great idea.
    April @ HomeHinges.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that turned out great. very pottery barn looking

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails